WORK VISA SERVICES FOR FOREIGNERS
We offer a consultancy specializing in immigration for different types of work visas for foreigners. They can be temporary or permanently interested in joining Brazil, working as well for Brazilian and multinational companies that need to hire foreign labor in Brazil by obtaining temporary work visas, technical or permanent, and can be a support for officers, directors or Brazilian company managers. Besides these modes, we also operate in other forms of temporary work visas and other residence.
BRAZILIAN DOCUMENTATION FOR FOREIGN
• CPF: Individual Taxpayer Registration;
• RNE: Alien registration card;
• CTPS: Work card;
• CNH: Driver's License.
We help the foreign company and in obtaining other documents that may be required, such as:
pending certificates, passports, consular ballots and criminal record certificates, etc.
ADVISORY SERVICE IN CONSULAR VISAS
Is it worth using a company to issue consular visas?
While some visas are a simple task, others( like the American and Canadian), are more detailed to issue, but the peace of mind to make sure everything is filled out correctly and that you will have all the necessary documents is worth the investment. We offer warmth, dedication and transparency to customers
(Foreign Investor / family reunion, offspring, marriage, common-law marriage, temporary registration transformation into permanent MERCOSUR Agreement and transforming of V temporary visa into permanent).
The foreign entrepreneur wishing to reside in Brazil to start an economic activity may be granted a permanent visa by the foreign capital investment proof. The investment of ones own resources of foreign capital should be done in a Brazilian new or existing business, and can be used for productive activities and procurement of goods for the company.
This service includes:
- • Reception at the airports;
- • Logistic briefing for the crew member;
- • Transportation accompaniment;
- • Logistical support for crew change or hotel check-in.
This service includes:
- • Wake up at hotels;
- • Accompany the transport to the place of the crew change and disembarkation;
- • Logistic support at crew changes;
- • Specialized follow-up as a facilitator / translator in clinics, laboratories and hospitals in cases of normal or emergency medical care, as well as during occupational examinations.